background

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The excitement is mounting!!


Its just one month till show time and i am sooooooooo excited! After several attempts I finally managed to successfully knit a cupcake (thought now i'm not sure what to do with it- suggestions?) and i have finally completed a piece (i keep starting things before I finish one) I'm starting to see everyone else's work come together and its hard not to be invigorated! Although yesterday was much less exciting. I called the A&C to check on the availability of tables and chairs only to find I had been bumped out of the gallery for some business to take over the space and no one bothered to notify my....WELL THANK GOD I DIDN'T HAVE THE POSTERS PRINTED AND POSTED!!! For once, however, and i really mean once, luck smiled on me as the space they offered me in lieu of works even better for us! Even fate loves a good cupcake ;)

So for now all is right in the world! The countdown is on!

2 comments:

  1. If you had the time and patience to knit like 4 or 5 more, you could make a mobile. Promoting sweet dreams of cupcakes, oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a neat idea! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete