background

Monday, January 25, 2010

Won't be long now!


Less than two weeks till show time and things are coming together amazingly well! I dont' know how i'll cope when it's over! This project has breathed new artistic life in to me, and I hope the other artists have been just as positively affected by it as I have. I finished my very first canvas painting EVER, and am now on to my second one as well as finishing a scarf and a few other knitted cupcakes.
We had a wonderful article in the Telegram and the Current. All the posters are around town and we might just have some TV coverage on opening night! I am thrilled how this has all come together and I CAN'T FRIGGEN WAIT to see what everyone else has done! Since the Telegram article was published I've gotten lots of emails and messages from people who want to be a part of the show! I guess that means I'll just have to do it again :)

So One Week from this friday! Mark it on your calendars!

1 comment: