background

Monday, January 18, 2010

About time...


Well, I did it. I *finally* started the paintings I have been mulling over for the last month or so for the cupcake art show. Feels good. So far, not disappointed in myself, haha. Its amazing how you can be scared to start something for fear of failing before you've even tried. I have been so scared to start painting because I didn't think I could do it but I think tattooing has helped me approach painting differently, and I have a much better comprehension of it now.

With two and a half weeks to go things are really shaping up! Posters have started going out this week, we had a full page article about the show in the Telegram, an upcoming article in the Current, and CBC Radio's Ted Blades called me today after reading the press release and said he would be plugging the show as well! I'm so thrilled that so many people have gotten behind this show, loving the idea and wanting to contribute. I sense an annual event ....!

No comments:

Post a Comment