background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The first blog is always undoubtably the longest....


I don't know what exactly compelled me to start a blog. That's a lie - Wankergirl's blog and podcasts is exactly what urged me to start up my own blog and you should check it out www.blarmcast.com). I've always wanted to start a blog but just never did. I love taking photos all the time of everything (much to the dismay of my friends and family usually). I love the idea of other people actually enjoying them as well and wanting to read all about my adventures in tattooing (that's my job - 2 years this month in fact!) and burlesque, and well, life!

What's the quickest way I can inform you about me, without writing paragraphs of useless information....alright, here we go. Me in point form.

• I am 27 years old.
• as previously mentioned, I am a tattoo artist, and still a fairly new one.
• I love my job and feel like I found my niche in life.
• From and currently occupy St. John's, Newfoundland (think eastern canada. Like, really eastern)
• I love chocolate more than one person every should.
• I have 3 cats and a dog
• Earned a Bachelor of Design, with a Major in Graphic Design from NSCAD-U.
• If you had said to me two years ago, I would be comfortable dancing on a stage and taking my clothes off I'd have probably choked to death on my own laughter and disbelief.
• I'm deathly afraid of wasps/hornets/black and yellow things that sting you
• I can't stop watching the Food Network. Its the only reason I have cable.

I'm sure there are a million other things I can write there but I'm getting tired and may need to whip out new material later. I haven't even fully decided if I want to put out there to anyone I actually know that I am doing this. Stay tuned I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment